x

Inactive Brand

Please note that this brand is not active and information might be outdated.
Activate this Brand

Friends ‘took Pictures Of Boy, 16, As He Lay Dying After Drinking Bottle Of Vodka Instead Of Calling 999’


The family of a 16-year-old boy who died after drinking a bottle of vodka have blasted his friends ? who took pictures of him as he lay dying instead of dialling 999. Jake Wheatcroft had been celebrating New Year’s Eve at a friend?s house when he collapsed after drinking a 700ml bottle of 40 per cent proof Ciroc vodka.


read more on independent.co.uk
 
 
 
 
t