So you can sniff out a mulberry from a bucket of raspberries, but can you identify the real thing, or are you just following the wine tasting handbook for dummies?
1. The savoury white wine in your glass smells like gooseberries. Which picture below is NOT that of Gooseberries?
2. Identify the grapefruit on that Citrusy white.
3. On the next couple of wines you picked up Dill, Sage, Eucalyptus and Mint. Which one of the options below are NOT present?
4. On the savoury Red Wine you pick up Black Current, but can you identify it from the berries listed below?
5. The white wine smells like Papaya, but can you identify it in your next fruit salad?
6. Select the nutmeg you picked up on that spicy red?
7. From the floral scents which picture below represents the elderflower?
8. Can you identify the Cantaloupe you nosed on the next wine?
9. Which one of these will you NOT associate with a red wine profile?
10. Which one of these will you typically NOT find in a Mulled wine?
11. Which one of these will you typically NOT associate with the AROMA profile of a sauvignon blanc?
12. Which one of these will you typically associate with pyrazine when tasting sauvignon blanc?