Whether you call it a Popsicle, freezer pop, ice lolly, ice block or icy pole, this refreshing treat is sure to impress your guests!
Enjoy these refreshing popsicles on their own or surprise your guests with an ice Popsicle slipped into a glass of Lanzerac Dry Rosé.
- 1 cup of Lanzerac Dry Rosé
- 2 cups of Sparkling Ruby Grapefruit
- Handful of blueberries, raspberries, mulberries, strawberries, red and black grapes.
- Mix the Rosé and the sparkling ruby grapefruit together.
- Pour into your Popsicle moulds and let it rest in the freezer for an hour or two.
- Push the berries into the pops, as well as the Popsicle sticks. Let it freeze completely.
Recipe developed and image supplied by Elmarie Berry Good Food
An iconic wine held in high regard by many generations of Stellenbosch wine-lovers, the Lanzerac Dry Rosé lives up to its name with gentle aromatic notes of perfume and rose petals, crushed strawberries and redcurrants. Made from 48% Shiraz, 21% Malbec and 31% Cabernet Sauvignon grapes, it enjoyed a mere 2 hours of skin contact to give it its delicate pink colour and soft fruit flavours. Enjoy this Rosé on lazy summer days with fruit skewers or a strawberry and salmon salad. Also try it with spicy prawns or a Thai green curry.
Order the Rosé here