Looking for something healthy yet tasty to enjoy in the morning. Try this easy to make tomato, brie and egg open sandwich.
- Arrange bread on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and top each with a slice of brie and two to three slices of tomato.
- Preheat broiler to high, then heat butter in a large, non-stick pan over medium heat until hot and foamy.
- Crack all four eggs in the pan and fry until white is solidified, but yolk is still runny.
- While eggs are frying, broil the rye for 2-3 minutes, or until tomato is soft on top and cheese is melted.
- Remove the bread from oven and top each with a fried egg.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and serve immediately.