This 007 Martini recipe is from movie “Goldfinger” that made “shaken not stirred” martini famous.
- 60 ml vodka
- 15 ml dry vermouth
- 30 ml Leopard’s Leap Classic Chenin Blanc
- green olive, or strip lemon zest, removed with a peeler, for garnish
- Freeze martini glass for 15 minutes before preparing the drink.
- Shaken, Bond-style: Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the vodka, wine and vermouth and shake until well chilled.
- Strain into a martini glass, garnish with olive or lemon peel and serve.