This five-ingredient fudge recipe spiced up with Kahlua cream makes serving up treats easy and scrumptious.
- 1 teaspoon plus 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 24 ounces Baker’s white baking chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/3 cup Kahlua (coffee liqueur)
- Line a 9-in. square pan with foil; grease foil with 1 teaspoon butter. In a large heavy saucepan, cook and stir white chocolate over low heat until melted. Add milk and remaining butter; stir until blended. Remove from heat; stir in pecans and Kahlua.
- Spread into prepared pan. Refrigerate, covered, 2 hours or until firm. Remove foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store between layers of waxed paper in an airtight container in the refrigerator.