There are different ways to consume Delta 8 THC. You can vape it, swallow it, or eat it. But is it possible to drink this cannabinoid? Let us find out.
What is Delta 8 THC?
Delta 8 THC is among the 100 cannabinoids found in the Cannabis Sativa plant. It has a close relationship with cannabinoids ( popularly known as CBD) and Delta 9 THC ( the compound responsible for intoxication by Marijuana).
Delta 8 THC also gives the feeling of high, but the effect is milder than Delta 9 THC. It is because the amount in the plant is too scarce for commercial use. Although the compound is in Cannabis plants, manufacturers produce D8 by isomerizing CBD.
You can find various D8 products in the market, such as concentrates, oil, tinctures, lotions, and gummies. You can vape the concentrates, swallow the oil, apply lotions topically, and eat edibles.
Can You Drink Delta 8?
Yes, you can drink Delta 8. Although you cannot directly drink most D8 products, you can create your range of D8 drinks by mixing it with several bases, such as beers, juices, wines, smoothies, and tea.
Through the subsequent sections, you will learn the recipes for different drinks.
Recipes for Delta 8 Smoothies
Let us begin with a delicious and one of the most popular options to drink D8. Here are some smoothie recipes.
Savory Tropical Delta 8 Smoothie
If you are not a sweet lover or do not prefer the overloaded sweetness of typical smoothies in the morning, here is a perfect Delta 8 smoothie recipe for you.
- 2 drops of unflavoured full-spectrum CBD oil
- Orange: 1 piece ( peeled)
- Carrot: 1 (peeled and sliced)
- Coconut water: ⅔ cup
- Mango chunks: ½ cup
- Ginger: ½ teaspoon (peeled and grated)
- Turmeric: 1.5 teaspoons
- A pinch of pepper and salt
- Ice cubes: ½ cup
- Delta 8 THC oil ( according to your dosage)
- Pour the ingredients into a blender and stir until they get a smooth texture. You can also use frozen mango to save time in chopping. That might also discard the need to add Delta 8 THC. You might also blend ½ cup of papaya and make a more tropical Delta 8 drink.
Green Superfood Delta 8 Smoothie
If you are a fitness freak, this smoothie is for you. It contains a package of nutritional superfoods that offers various nutrients, such as minerals, fiber, vitamins, antioxidants, and some protein.
- Avocado: Half ( ripe, peeled, and pitted)
- Kale: ½ cup
- Spinach: ½ cup
- Almond: ½ cup
- Cashews: ½ cup
- Coconut water: 1 cup
- Lemon juice: 2 tablespoons (freshly squeezed)
- Agave nectar: 1 tablespoon
- Matcha powder: 1 tablespoon
- Blend everything in a blender until smooth. If you want to change the consistency, play with coconut meat or water. For instance, if you’re going to make it thicker, add some coconut meat.
Delta 8 Tea Recipes
Most people prefer a morning cup of tea on their bed after waking up. If you are one of them, these D8 tea recipes are for you. You might blend your typical morning teacup with a twist of Delta 8 to make it a go-to D8 drink
Mint Delta 8 Tea
This palate cleanser will make your stomach happy after making your tongue pleased with a delicious dinner. It is sweet, mixed with the flavor of mint and chocolate. Here is how to make it.
- Peppermint tea leaves: 1 teaspoon
- Cocoa powder: 1 teaspoon
- Hot water
- Delta 8 THC oil
- Steep peppermint tea leaves in hot water with the help of a strainer. Try to use hot water that is not boiling.
- Now, stir cocoa powder until blended.
- At last, add Delta 8 oil and milk. Stir them to blend.
- A cup of mint-flavored Delta 8 teacup is ready. To make the tea extra creamy, take milk and water in equal parts.
Delta 8 Turmeric Tea
If you are an enthusiastic or energetic Delta 8 user, you can drink it by preparing turmeric tea. Here is the process to make it.
- Ground turmeric: 1 tablespoon
- Hot water
- Almond oil
- Delta 8 THC Oil
- In a saucepan, simmer ¼ cup of water and turmeric until they get a texture of the thick paste. You will need 1 teaspoon of this paste for each serving.
- Add the above paste to a cup, then mix it with warm milk. Stir to get a creamy tea.
- Stir Delta 8 oil and almond oil.
- You might also sweeten it with stevia.
Your tea is ready to drink. If you prefer vegan products, replace milk with coconut milk.
Delta 8 Juice Recipes
Besides eating Delta 8 THC through edibles, you can also drink it by mixing them with juices. Here are some D8 juice recipes.
Delta 8 THC Strawberry Lemonade
The nutritional value of juices is always unprecedented. It is a fantastic way to offer your body a healthy and delicious drink.
- Strawberry: 400 grams
- Lemon Juice: 300mls
- Caster sugar: 65 grams
- Delta 8 THC oil
- Sparkling water
- Make a puree by blending strawberry and water in a blender.
- Then add sugar and stir until it dissolves.
- Then add Delta 8 THC and lemon juice in a blender and mix until the ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
- Then check the thickness of the liquid and add water accordingly.
- Pour in the glass and top with sparkling water.
A glass of D8 strawberry lemonade is ready. Here two herbs might benefit you a lot, lemon and D8. Lemon might maintain blood sugar and boost digestion.
Detoxifying D8 Juice
Here is a D8 juice recipe to detoxify your body.
- Beetroot: 1
- Apple: 1 small
- Carrots: 3
- Ginger: 2 grams
- Delta 8 Oil
- Honey (optional)
- Take a blender or juicer and mix all the ingredients until they become smooth.
- Add water gradually according to the requirements of the juicer.
- Pour it into a glass or bowl after straining through a cheesecloth to remove pulp.
- Serve with ice.
Beetroots and carrots are rich sources of detoxifying agents, such as iron, manganese, and fiber.
Now you know that there are various options to drink D8. These properties of cannabinoids make them an accessible choice. You can readily add it to your lifestyle. Moreover, this allows you to consume D8 without experiencing its bitter taste. So, make yourself a D8 smoothie, tea, juice, or drink and enjoy its effects.