These cheeseburger tacos are pretty simple, but you can let your imagination run wild with them.
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- shredded cheese
- 8 small corn or flour tortillas
- diced tomatos
- shredded lettuce
- diced onion
- sour cream
- cilantro leaves
- Combine ground beef with taco seasoning. Form beef into half circles the same size as your small tortillas.
- Heat grill to medium heat and grill burgers until desired doneness.
- Serve burgers on warmed tortillas (warmed on grill and per package directions).
- Top burgers with cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion and sour cream.