PIMM’S popsicles have graced some lucky freezers in the UK when POPS launched a world-first in 2015. Made in Britain using PIMM’S No.1, lemonade, real strawberries and wonky cucumbers, the British summer favourite offers flavours such as Frosé and Watermelon Martini.
The downside? PIMM’s ice lollies are not available globally. But fear not! If you are unable to get your hands on PIMM’s original popsicle treats, you can always make your own. Here’s how.
- 1 1/4 cups PIMM’s No. 1
- 350ml ginger beer (flat)
- 1/2 cup water
- a squeeze (or two) of fresh lemon
- 4-5 strawberries, hulled & thinly sliced
- 10-12 cucumber slices
- Mix PIMM’s with flat ginger beer and water. Squeeze fresh lemon into the mixture and set aside.
- Place sliced cucumber, kiwifruit slices (if using) & a few strawberry slices into the bottom of each popsicle mould. Top each mould with PIMM’s mixture and freeze for 1 hour.
- Remove popsicles from the freezer and place the popsicle sticks in centre of each mould. Transfer popsicles back into the freezer and freeze until firm – 6-8 hours or overnight.