Are you a MexiCan or a MexiCan’t? With this recipe, you do not have to fear. You CAN do it in less than 15 minutes.
- Chicken boneless breasts or your choice.
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- 3 tablespoons Chili powder
- 2 Garlic cloves or 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 medium Onion
- 2 medium Bell peppers
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil your choice
- 1 Canned whole tomato or chopped
- 2 cups chicken broth
- Salt to taste
- 12 hard taco shells
- Avocado for guacamole
- sour cream
- Add oil, sauté onion, bell peppers, slice then quarter. Cooking over low heat till lightly sautéed. Add chicken cooking for 3 or 4 more minutes.
- In blender add can tomatoes, chilli powder, garlic, cumin, and oregano Pour mixture in pan along with 2 cups of broth. Bring to boil, cover and simmer over medium heat for about 10 minutes, salt to taste.
- Spoon 2 Tablespoons of the chicken into tacos.
- Garnish with tomato, lettuce, and cheese. Topped with sour cream and guacamole.