Be it coffee, tea or alcohol, your drink of choice has an impact on the environment. Luckily, there are some beverage companies, like BOS Brands, that value sustainability, making it possible for your tea habit to benefit the planet.
BOS is washing away carbon-footprints with BOSpresso, the first Rooibos brand to bear the Rainforest Alliance seal. To achieve and maintain this status, tea farms must undergo annual audits against a rigorous standard with detailed environmental, economic, and social requirements.
Backing a company who promotes more sustainable and climate-smart farming is a no-brainer. Please the planet and your palate with this eco-friendly rooiBOS cocktail made with BOSpresso.
- 37.5ml BOSpresso
- 50ml Vodka
- 25ml Jasmine Syrup
- 5ml Grapefruit bitters
- strip Lemon zest
- Steep BOSpresso in frech press
- Shake all of the liquid ingredients together until cold
- Express the lemon zest into a chilled martini glass, drop the squeezed zest into the glass
- Strain the BOSpresso martini over the squeezed lemon zest in the martini glass and enjoy
- Start steeping more BOSpresso for your next drink!