Forget all about the understated olive, here we go with coconut, maraschino cherries and marshmallow. If you ever needed an ice breaker or playful, grown-up dessert, this White Christmas Martini your answer.
White Christmas Martini
- 125 ml milk
- 125 ml pouring cream
- 150 g white chocolate, chopped
- 1.5 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 125 ml Leopard’s Leap Classic Chenin Blanc
- 125 ml Amarula
- 60 ml Vodka
To serve: halved marshmallows, Maraschino cherries with stems, Ferrero Raffaello chocolates and ice cubes
- Stir milk, cream and 100 g of the white chocolate in a small saucepan over low heat until melted and smooth. Set aside in to cool.
- Spread the coconut over a small plate. Melt the remaining 50 g chocolate and spread over another small plate. Dip the rims of your four glasses into the chocolate and allow the excess to drip off. Dip glass into the coconut. Set aside until set.
- Thread marshmallows, cherries and Raffaellos onto four bamboo skewers. Combine the milk mixture, vodka, wine and Amarula in a jug. Add ice cubes. Stir to combine. Strain into glasses. Decorate with skewers. Get the party started!