A lockdown coming up? Why not try brewing your own alcoholic pineapple punch? All you need is three ingredients
- a pineapple or two, depending on the size of the bash
- Skin the one pineapple and place the skins in the open container.
- Add 1.5 litre of water to your pineapple skins. If you have more than one pineapple add 1.5 litre per pineapple.
- Add 3 cups of sugar to your pineapple skins and water. Cover your container and place underneath your sink or somewhere out of site for 7 days.
- When it’s done fermenting, strain off the skins and pieces. You now have a refreshing alcoholic pineapple drink! Add water or ice if needed.
Avoid letting it sit over 2 weeks.