One of my favourite things in this world is popcorn. The humble movienight snack is the perfect vessel for a variety of flavours. If you’re a piña colada cocktail fan you’re going to love this treat! The pineapple and coconut flavours go so well with white chocolate popcorn. It’s kind of dangerous how quick and simple it is to make.
- 16 c batch popped popcorn
- 2 c sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 ½ c dried pineapple chunks
- 1 ½ c white chocolate chips
- Spread popped popcorn across a cookie sheet so that there is only one layer.
- Finely chop dried pineapple chunks and set aside with the coconut flakes.
- Melt the white chocolate.
- Drizzle tge melted cohololate across a section of your popcorn and quickly sprinkle the coconut flakes and dried pineapple on top before it cools.
- Repeat this until you are out of white chocolate and your popcorn is all covered in melty piña colada goodness.