Shimeji mushrooms wrapped in bacon is a delicious and easy-to-make appetizer or snack. The mushrooms are wrapped in bacon, just like these whiskey shots, and then baked until the bacon is crispy. The soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, garlic powder, and black pepper give the mushrooms a delicious flavor. This dish is sure to please everyone who tries it!
- 1 pound shimeji mushrooms
- 12 slices bacon
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Trim the ends of the mushrooms and remove any dirt.
- Wrap each mushroom in a slice of bacon.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, garlic powder, and black pepper.
- Brush the bacon-wrapped mushrooms with the soy sauce mixture.
- Place the mushrooms on a baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the bacon is cooked through.
- Serve immediately.