If you’ve got a few slightly overripe bananas leftover at the end of the week, this recipe is perfect. You can create banana bread with just three ingredients and bake it in your slow cooker, making it almost effortless.
Melissa Lee revealed that she had created the cake by combining bananas, flour and condensed milk. Posting on the Slow Cooker Recipes & Tips Facebook page, she said she used:
- five bananas,
- one 397g tin of condensed milk
- 2.5 cups of self-raising flour
- Mix the ingredients together, poured them into a lined cake tin and put around 3cm of water in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Place the cake tin inside the slow cooker and cooked it on a high setting for two hours.
- Add a tea towel under the lid of the slow cooker to absorb some of the moisture.
more on metro.co.uk